Friday, April 11, 2008

Gak

This week has been very lame for running. I felt better than usual after the long run on Sunday but since then, the running has been very sloggy, like running through Gak. Don't act like you don't know what Gak is. I've used up my wiggle week visiting Oregon, so I'll be doing my first 16 this weekend. If you already did yours, wow. Way to go. Probably you're the only one, Michelle. So you should be totally ready to accompany me this weekend for our running tour of New York bridges. Right? Right? Excellent. And then be ready for $6 beers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

my name is Michelle and I live in Brooklyn NY and will be running Newport too!

I would love to meet up with you guys before or after the run. Have you been training with Oyster shooters? I think I am going to have to pass on those:-)

Flood said...

Hey Michelle. I'm the only one of us here in Brooklyn. Wanna get coffee or something? How's your training? Myself, I've had about enough. Luckily it will all be over soon.