Monday, March 17, 2008

Fishing in the Dark

I had a good 11 miler last night. I got home from Spokane later than I had hoped, decompressed for a few minutes longer than I should have which meant that I started my run later than I should have considering the location, the quickly setting sun and the absence of K-Fed. Solution: Run really fast. I lost it on the 105th hill (Kate knows the one) at the end of my run and then lay on the floor for a good 10 minutes after I got back, but it felt really good.

Does anyone else get violently cold after finishing a run? I know I used to get a little cold, but I am ridiculously cold after I run now-a-days.

Saw some interesting wild life in the ol' Columbia:

This is one of the fatties responsible for the salmon decline. Remember, place all the blame on him and none on our own excesses.



And here is one of my favorite birds; they make the coolest noise when they are flying down the Skookumchuck (or any river for that matter).

Anyone catch the NPR story on 24? Yea, me neither, but I am sure it is good and will listen to it later.


Enough delirious randomness; I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Heard it? Shewt. I done e-mailed it right on along with my call letters to you-know-who.

Honestly? It didn't kick ass and take names like you-know-who-else.