Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hi everyone,

I've never really blogged before- so I think that's why I've been a bit slow to add my thoughts. Michelle, I mean, Bitches, and I have been doing alright on our long runs....despite my need to throw myself on the concrete and skid for a couple of seconds. We were on a 10 mile run, and at about mile 8 or so I found myself sprawled out on the sidewalk. I got up laughing/hyperventilating and managed to finish. Afterwards I felt like I had aged about 40 years. But I got to pick out some really cool looking neon band aids that make me look really tough.

Anyone else feeling like your hamstrings are working against you, and in turn having a hard time picking up your feet? I've heard stretching is really important- maybe I need to take it up. But I have found that wool running socks rock and prevent blisters. So go pick up a pair if you're having an issue with that. Or, strip a pocket sheep...same difference.

Well, that's all I got for now. I find myself waiting to run when I'm not running. Walking almost seems like a waste of time now- this is a new feeling for me.

Back to picking out bits of road out of the right side of my body!

No comments: