Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Consumption junction, what's your function?

I'm the first victim of the seasonal changes. I am sick as a dog with what appears to be consumption. It's unfortunate, I am bored as hell, and it is a good reminder that running is a more pleasant physical experience than some of the other possibilities. I am hoping for a quick recovery with minimal losses of what little cardiovascular, musculoskeletal advances I had made.

When I woke up yesterday, clearly in the early throes of lungular revolt, I froggily proclaimed to Ryan that if I had traded in my marathon for brownies I would, in fact, kill myself. So, eat your fruits and veggies. That way, when you get sick, it won't seem like a legitimate excuse for suicide.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yikes! Sorry, Pamy, hope it doesn't consume you completely.