Tuesday, January 29, 2008

artichoke pizza; healthy alternative or devil in disguise?

Welcome K-Fed! glad to have you on board. Last night while watching the snow that had accumulated throughout the weekend slowly melt and run down the street, I decided it would be a great time to go for a run. After harrasing my lovely bride into going with me on her bike we bundled up and headed out the door. Felt pretty good right up to the point where I stepped in the new and improved chuck hole in the road thus soaking my foot for the remaining 4 miles (yes Mike, I used the "map your run" feature that you talked about). While I slogged my way up the hendricks park hill I couldnt help but think....why did I eat that last piece of artichoke pizza?

1 comment:

Mike said...

mmm...because it was so good that you wanted to keep tasting it for the entire 4 miles. just a guess.