Sunday, January 13, 2008

greetings all around

Please excuse my tardiness, but I'm here. I'm in.

Pamy, nice to meet you. I've seen some of your work at Glamorous Life. I'm expecting big things from you. I'm guessing that we'll hear from the bomb when/if you get her properly roped in. I have a friend I've thought about inviting as well.

Bitches, a pleasure as always. I'd be curious to hear more about that beer.

A little bit about me:
OK, never mind. But I will tell you this - I ran a half-marathon. Once. Well, no. I mean, like Pamy, I didn't actually RUN. It's just what they say. I'm speaking in the vernacular. It's Track Town parlance. Try and keep up. ANyway. The point is, when I was done, I could have no more turn around and run that course backward than fly to the moon. SO. I'm ready for the program. I'm kind of curious to see what coach e-flood thinks she can do in order to keep me from failing at the mid-point. And I'm looking forward to every bit of it.

No comments: