Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Richards intro

Hello from Eugene,
This is my first attempt at "blogging" so please be patient all. I have taken up the Newport Marathon torch and because of my advancing age (pretty early to throw an age card but better to establish that right off the bat!) I am really looking forward to the advil, ben-gay and sauna's that are so often associated with a good run. But, Mike has assured me that this will be a fun, exciting and tremendously fulfilling endeavor....right?

5 comments:

amy said...

welcome, richard! i have found that running is only fun and rewarding when melissa manchester is along for the ride. just a tip.

Flood said...

I didn't really think you were gonna do this. Fantastic!

Mike said...

Sooo...Date night Thursday?

Michelle said...

Yea for you! Instead of Ben Gay, try Tiger Balm; it's the balm.

Flood said...

I put you in the picture. You're really tall.