Saturday, January 26, 2008

Feeding the machine

I have a McFession to make. And understand, I'm pretty much anti-fast food. It's not some big moral high ground or anything, it just never sounds good - probably because it isn't.

I didn't eat after my run. It was satisfying to feel my body metabolizing what it already had to work with. I liked feeling just a little bit hungry and maybe just a little bit light, if only in my mind. After about 3 hours though...I was hawngry.

So. Because it was about midnight and because I didn't really feel like paying $9 for a burger, I went to...you know. I got a big 'n tasty with cheese & large fries (no drink, please - soda is for suckers) for an unbelievably even amount of $5.

And I destroyed it!

I woke up craving spaghetti and meatballs.

Weird.

No comments: